Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new year (again!)

I still don't quite understand why we got two new years days this year, but I like it.

On the first the kids were a bit grumpy from their late night. We spent the day relaxing and eating black eyed peas. Today, we lounged around and watched the Rose Bowl parade and then headed to the beach with dear friends.

I am hoping 2012 brings us more joy, adventures and challenges. And I don't quite have a resolution yet. and I never really keep them anyway. My life's like that.

My kids were so inspired by the Rose Bowl Parade this morning, that they wanted to make their own flower float. These kids are awesome.




I hope everyone had a great first and second day of 2012, it's going to be a great year...I can just feel it!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are AWESOME... Just like their MOMMA! Happy New Year!!! 2012 Is going to be RAD! xoxo, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete