Friday, February 3, 2012

{four for Friday} & yes, I am still around.

While I sort of feel like I owe you an apology. . . on the other hand . . I am not one that subscribes to the 'fake it until you make it' mode.  If I am not feeling it, then why bother, you know? I try to apply this to all aspects in life...food, friends, outfits, television shows....writing blogs, etc.

I have tried to get to the computer (really I have) but there is all the life details that need attending. Double knots to untie, girl scout cookies to sell, stuffed animals to find, phone calls to return, beds to make, laundry to fold. cookies to bake, dinner to cook...I know all mothers could relate to all this! Oh and I try to remember to be kind and stay close with my sweet husband and my dear friends who keep me afloat in the flood of it all.

so point being,
while it may be a little inconsistent and sometimes a little bit of radio silence, I am committed to share on this blog when I can!





I can hardly believe it's nearly Valentine's day. I am still celebrating winter whites.
happy weekend-ing!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I think it's better if you keep it real anyway. People want authenticity and if that happens to be spotty posts here and there, when you can fit it in or when you're feeling inspired so be it. I feel pressure sometimes to post more frequently, but I can't do it if I'm not feeling it.

    I want those Sperry's in every color, btw!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...i use to tie my ll bean camp mocassins just like these pink sperry's...never thought i would see that again! yes, i am a new englander and i was a turtleneck wearing preppy in high school. no monograms (thank god) but khakis yes...and lots and lots of jcrew sweaters (before they got so damn chic).

    ReplyDelete