Friday, December 23, 2011

{four.for.friday} ott holiday joy

Having so much fun with outings and activities with the kids. Every season, I start to feel like I have had enough, and them suddenly it hits me (the Christmas spirit, I guess?) And joy and happiness prevail, and it becomes another year for the books.



We have hung our stockings with care. Even our newest family member, Banner, gets a stocking.
I made, rolled out and baked six dozen sugar cookies and had little friends over to decorate.
We headed south and enjoyed the San Diego Bay parade of lights for the first time, and it was great.
And we made graham cracker candy houses.  Do you see the gumball snowman?

I am so excited for whats next, days of family gatherings... tamales, mexi-style chicken soup, butterscotch pudding and turkey dinner. And all the merriment that comes with it.

Merry Everything to you all.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment