Monday, May 16, 2011

i love san diego & lots of links.

I had quite a marvelous weekend, just one of those 'everything turned out' weekends.

Friday around noon, I decided that I desperately wanted to go to the sold out pinback concert. I ended up getting a ticket, but not before a very 'Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist' sort of afternoon adventure, that had its ups and downs, but in the end worked out. It was a great show with some great friends.


Saturday, I was able to leave the kids at home with the world's most amazing husband, that was busy cleaning the garage, and walk on Cedros with my sis. We stopped by bink & boo's pop up show outside Bixby & Ball. We had some snacks & laughs, and took in all the cute vintage fabrics.


Sunday, all the Otts, including Banner, the wonder dog, headed south to North Park. We had a great day - the weather was a little yuck for a few minutes, but then the sun came out. Tim and I both love breaking out of our suburban bubble from time to time. The Festival of the Arts was a great community event. The kids experienced their first street performer! The highlight was visiting with the amazingly talented Karin Grow, the event's featured artist!


(alright, I know, I have talked about Karin's before, but there are so many things about that I adore..she is home grown, nice as can be, so talented, and has chickens, enough said.)

I hope everyone's weekend was as good for the soul as mine. xo.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! Thank you so much for keeping me company. Boy, what a day it was. Still recovering..... a nice glass of wine does wonders.

    ReplyDelete