Monday, June 6, 2011

weekend with stuff

This weekend was nice and sunny, but filled with lots of stuff. 

stuff to do and shop for and get done, stuff to clean, stuff to organize and other stuff to dream about.


Highlights include: baking these salted oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips. seriously the best cookies ever. I found the recipe here, but added lots of chocolate chips because chocolate improves everything.



And crafting up her birthday crown, she wished for feathers. (and yes, I did already remade it, I didn't like the gap left between the ribbons)
Her rainbow party is fast approaching, lots of rainbow projects currently covering my work table.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I need a new oven so I can bake these.

    Great job of the rainbow headband too. Can't wait to see the rest of your party decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be any unicorns at this party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those cookies look amazing. Gonna give them a go!

    ReplyDelete