Monday, September 12, 2011

I have good taste in woodcarvings.

Another three day weekend, which translates to a lot of family time. I love my little family, seriously I really do! But losing my private time, kind of sucks a little. Anyway, we were able to make it to hit the beach, attend all the soccer activities, clean out the garage and watch some movies.

On Sunday, will Tim was watching the Charger game and the kids were happily scootering about the yard, I decided to sneak off for a little shopping time.

Cedros Avenue, in Solana Beach, is considered the design district. It is one of my favorite streets to browse, and yesterday was no different.

all these things were left behind...for now.
I left without the vintage woodcarving (picured above), but can not stop talking about it, so I am headed back today to hopefully bring it home.
I mean who doesn't love circus acts?

No comments:

Post a Comment