Tuesday, July 26, 2011

finding the magic

There are moments, usually placed in between trying to create something or do something, that are magic.

We beached on Sunday afternoon with friends and family. I, as usual, played the role of planner.
The kids were pretty bothered and whiny. Tears, sand, frustration, spilled wine, broken bucket. I felt a little disappointed.

Then this. A few minutes of pure joy and happiness. Adult conversation. Beautiful Sunset. I went home feeling like a winner.

photo by the beautiful k.miller



And I love this Faile art. My favorite ever. Impossible to find. If only I had some magic finding a print of Surfer Horse III.

Image found here. & in select very lovely homes.


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture!!! We need to do a beach day with the ott crew again soon! Miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete