Monday, October 10, 2011

42nd & Orange: fall 2011

Greetings. I am currently blogging from the ace, palm springs. Just a little weekend away to celebrate our friend turning 40! But more on that later.

In the mean time, here are some selects from a recent shoot I prop styled for.  Bethany & Tere are the driving force behind this amazing clothing line for little girls and woman, too. m•o•m is definitely an Ott Creative favorite, for both their strong sense of community and the cute clothes that my girls adore.

The shoot was at m•o•m headquarters right here in Cardiff. (so convenient!) I also was granted access to their prop house, 42nd prop house. I also added in a few items here and there. It was such a fun morning.

And how cute are these models. Recognize anyone? Yup, that's Devlin and one of her besties, Maya.
More pictures are on the m•o•m website and their blog, too.



If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend you do! 

3 comments: