Friday, August 19, 2011

{four for Friday} Turning to fall.

I am doing my best to enjoy these last few weeks of summer. But all the while I am excited about my favorite season, autumn. Apple festivals, school bells, candy corn and acorn squash soup.

My picks today are four things to fall in love with:

1.  Cute colorful flats, these bead illusion flats are from anthropologie: $148
2.  Design within Reach's classic 24 hour clock. Great for getting the kids to school on time and the upcoming time change. $55
3.  Orla Kiely's slouchy leather link Ella bag in a lovely teal. $383.50
4. Affordable, cute and comfy. World Market's Erin Chair. $229.99

The sun is showing itself again, so let's all get outside and enjoy the beach.

happy weekending.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you said the four letter word!
    "fall"
    I in denial..lalalalalalalalalalalalal

    ReplyDelete