Friday, August 12, 2011

{four.for.Friday}: Mad for stripes!

Good Morning friends. I must go on about motherhood for a minute. I am pretty certain that I hit rock bottom this week.. My sweet children were suddenly nails on the chalkboard. The good news, when you are at the bottom, the only way is up. Yesterday was better. Today will be better that yesterday. I just feel so tired, overwhelmed and certainly underwater. Trying to keep my chin up best I can.

My picks this week are all super stripetastic. Yeah for stripes!




1. I am feeling Jonathan Adler's Bargello Jamaica pillow. Stripes on acid.
2. Kate Spade's stripey & cute umbrella.
3. The rumored Missoni for Target bike, expected to retail for around $300. I want one.
4. Chevron stripe swim suit found at Anthropologie.


I wish everyone a lovely weekend. I am super excited about some new styling projects I am working on...I can't wait to share.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there lady....school will start soon. Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes and needed the motherhood minute. I was at rock bottom today too... a day of regrets. Hopefully tomorrow we will climb back up. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you going to be at targets doors as soon as they open tomorrow morning
    ???

    ReplyDelete