Friday, August 5, 2011

{four.for.Friday}: Let's get nautical!

Perhaps this post is inspired by a little daydream to sail away...away from my three screaming children and these long, sometimes less than wonderful, days of summer.

1. Yup, I need Jonathan Adler whale bookends.
2. I think Tim and I need matching Saint James nautical tees. This unisex one is from J.Crew.
3. And seriously, who doesn't love Salt-water Original Sandals?
4. Loving the rope detail of this Anthropologie Reata counter stool.

happy weekending. ..We are excited for some of our favorite people visiting from out of town, beach days and lemon cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, love. I have nautical on the brain too as I'm finally starting to decorate Luke's room and I'm drawn to everything ocean - sailboats, pirates, whales... Fun stuf!

    ReplyDelete